The use of this website may require the entry of personal information, such as name, email, address, telephone and fax numbers, and other personal or demographic data. The entry of all personal information is voluntary and will not be shared, given, sold, or otherwise distributed to any other party outside of National Satellite. All information is sent using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which offers a high level of data protection. Your security and confidentiality will be respected at all times.
Please be assured that the privacy of your personal data is under strict guidelines.
The Collection of Information
In order to provide products and/or services to our visitors, it is necessary to collect a limited amount of personal data.
We could obtain this information through any or all of the following means:
- Through online forms, applications, emails, telephone, fax, verbal, written, or personal communication. This information may ask you to identify your name, email address, employment history, financial information and more, in order for your application to be considered.
- Through member login screens, including password and userid.
- Through your present or past transactions with us that could reveal account status, transaction history, and balance.
- Through consumer credit reporting agencies, such as Trans Union and others, that would reveal your credit score and history for reasons of credit determination.
Please rest assured that any personal data that is either entered online, given verbally, mailed, emailed, or transmitted through other means is under strict security guidelines. Your acceptance of this agreement constitutes permission by National Satellite to access, preserve, and disclose your personal account information, as necessitated to:
- Properly respond to your inquiries;
- Protect the rights, personal safety, and privacy of National Satellite, its users and the public;
- Comply with legal regulations.
It may be necessary to collect technical data about your computer, such as IP (Internet Protocol) address and/or store cookies (small files saved by your browser on your local hard drive). This technical data is used for the following:
- IP Address - Provides National Satellite with demographic data about our visitors. We, in turn, use this data to assist and target customers in certain geographic areas with specific needs.
Access to your private information is strictly protected and limited to those National Satellite employees who have a legitimate business need to review specific data in your file. National Satellite complies with all federal standards with regards to safeguarding your personal information.
We accept online payments for goods and services. All payments are sent via encrypted means using SSL (Secured Sockets Layer) technology. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal™ as a method of payment for services. Any information provided to PayPal™ during your financial transaction is the sole responsibility of PayPal™. We have never experienced fraud, data sharing, or errors using PayPal™; however, if this does occur, please contact PayPal™ directly for resolution.
Identity Theft and Fraud
If you are a victim of identity theft or fraudulent behavior as a result of using the National Satellite website, please forward a written statement, including name, address, date of incident(s), and descriptions of suspicious behavior to:
National Satellite, Inc.
3830 Valley Centre Dr.
San Diego, CA 92130
ATTN: Identity Theft
Many communication transactions are processed through a secured gateway with encrypted translation. As sophisticated technology has advanced over the years, the likelihood of personal data bypassing security systems and becoming accessible to unauthorized users is extremely low. In the unlikely event that your personal data is illegally retrieved from our secure system, we assume no responsibility for any damages or liability incurred.